Tuesday, June 28, 2016

2016 Epic Road Trip - Day 45

June 27, 2016

Day 45 - Talkeetna, AK to North Pole, AK - 285 Miles





Left Talkeetna, AK early and headed north to Fairbanks and North Pole, AK. It was a wet, dreary day and there were no scenic views to speak of as I passed Mt. Denali. 

Got into Fairbanks fairly early so it was off to the Ford Dealer for an oil change and to have them check the tires, windshield wipers and the generator.

Got the oil changed, tires are all ok, but they couldn't check the generator since I forgot to leave them the key to access it and they didn't carry the size wiper I need for the RV. They directed me to a Semi/RV parts place on the other side of town as a possible place to get a new wiper.

Hit a few Quilt Stores and then headed out to North Pole, AK and settled in at the Riverview RV Park.  I am here for 4 nights, so I got a rental car and tomorrow I am off to see the sights.



No comments:

Post a Comment