Saturday, September 12, 2015

2015 Underground Railroad & Erie Canal Ride

9/12/15

We left London, OH this morning at around 8:30 am and meandered over to the Truckstop America for a wonder breakfast. I had a delicious bacon & cheese omelet -- very light and fluffy.

Under threatening skies we left heading northeast. It was a lot cooler today necessitating arm warmers and my jacket. Brrr......

The winds that started yesterday continued today and of course the were coming from the Northeat the exact way we we are heading.

I rode alone today at my own slow pace and arrived in Delaware, OH safe and sound. Marnie & Miriam arrived about a half hour before I did.

No photos today as I was on the highway all day riding into a headwind which slowed my normally slow pace even more...let's hope tomorrow the winds are a bit more favorable.

32 miles

Tomorrow we are off to Perryville, OH about 60 miles to the Northeast....I will have to leave early as my pace is slow and the mileage is long...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment